Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Kick Wax Removal - Klister and hard
How do you remove the pesky kick wax that's built up on your skis? Are you as cheap as me and want to save money on wax remover? (plus its kind of a nasty chemical that i want to limit my usage of). Here's my trick.
1. Get 2-3 pieces of paper towel and cut or rip in half.
2. Pat down over kick wax on skis.
3. Lightly iron over top of paper towel so wax melts into it.
4. Use an old scraper to scrape wax/towel mixture off.
5. Clean off remaining kick wax with ski wax remover as usual.
this method cuts my chemical wax remover usage in half, if not more.